Information pursuant to art. 13 Privacy Code
With the entry into force of Legislative Decree 196/03, laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, Orocatene SpA, as Data Controller, is required to provide some information regarding the use of personal data. We therefore inform you that the personal data provided, or otherwise acquired in compliance with the laws in force – inherent, connected and / or instrumental to existing relationships, may be processed, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and confidentiality obligations. The processing of personal data means the collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction or the combination of two or more of these operations.
1. Purposes of data processing
The data collected through the registration will be included in the database of Orocatene S.p.A. and will be processed to allow the provision of the requested service. The recorded data may also be used for statistical reports on our activity, as well as for sending the interested party commercial information relating to the same.
2. Methods of data processing
The data will be processed using appropriate tools to ensure security and confidentiality and the data will be processed mainly with computer tools and stored both on computer media and on paper and on any other type of appropriate support. We also inform you that personal data will be processed in compliance with the methods indicated in Legislative Decree 196/2003, which provides, inter alia, that the data itself are:
- treated in a lawful and correct manner;
- collected and registered for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- exact and, if necessary, updated;
- relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the formalities of the processing.
The processing of data is carried out by the eventual manager and by the persons appointed in advance in accordance with art. 29 and 30, which operate under the control and responsibility of the Owner.
3. Subjects to whom data may be communicated
- Where necessary for the purposes referred to in point 1), the data may also be disclosed to third parties such as persons in charge of processing our personal data within our company; to our consultants, within the limits necessary for carrying out their duties at our company.
4. Rights of the interested party
In relation to the aforementioned treatments, you may exercise the rights referred to in Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 reported below: 1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The Data Controller:
Name: Oro Catene s.p.a.
Registered office: Via Francesco Baracca, 68/c 52100 Arezzo – Italy
P.IVA/C.FISC. e numero d’iscrizione al Registro Imprese di Arezzo IT01209020518
R.E.A. di Arezzo n.90408
Share Capital Euro 361.200,00 i.v.